Thursday, September 10, 2009

~me sot jor~

today me see one movie..
the movie is very funny but i see until cry..
i dun know why...
this few day,my home gt problem...skul gt problem...
me very very wan go to die jor...
why so many stress !!
why!!

me is think that me is make fang angry...
but i really dun noe me wrong at where lor...
why har!!!!!!!!!
me say sorry to her!me do every thing that i can do with her...
why!!!...she is my best friend that in my life !!..
but she dun thing so!!...i noe that if i say that u is my bestfriend..
that she also never hear abt htis..she will feel that me so "jia"...
so i will do nth!...i say sorry jor...then i will wait until u forgive me...

my mum leg is bongkak jor...me is so worry abt she..
i will never forget that mt brother say this thing..
he say me is a ""duo yu de mei mei"!!!
i feel hurt!!!!...and me were never forget it!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment